Accomplished Businesswoman, Executive Coach, Author, Speaker
My career began out of necessity, at age 14, after my parents had lost almost everything. But my secrets began even earlier. I ventured into uncharted, sometimes treacherous, territory… guided by the unseen Hand of an unknown God. All of that changed in my 30’s, when I fell in love with Jesus after He literally saved my life… again.
Against all odds, my career as a business leader now spans 35+ years.
I exclusively help Christian Women of Influence — business Owner/CEOs — maximize and leverage their business and Kingdom impact. Growing their business without losing their mind or their life.
How do I relate to the dear and powerful women I serve?
As a Perpetual Overcomer.
- From a blue-collar start with low expectations to business leader and management consultant.
- The first, sometimes only, woman in the room.
- As a founder/CEO.
- Thriving (not just surviving) valleys in business and life, including cancer.
As a Leader with Results.
- McCormick & Company. Fortune 500 business line. $15 million first 18 months. 20-year market presence.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida. Hand-picked by President for HR turnaround. Millions of $ profitably redeployed. At-risk staffers became high performers.
- The C12 Group. 1st female Chairman nationally.
- Consultant to CEOs/leadership teams. Multiple industries. Large-scale culture change.
- Founder/CEO. Sophisticated Christian medical center. Uninsured working poor. $525,000 budget. $10+ million donated medical care + 22,000 patient visits first 3.5 years. $14.5 million in avoided ER costs.
As a Woman head-over-heels in Love.
The Lord has encountered me in unmistakable and irresistible ways. And He has led me to where it was impossible for me to go on my own.
- The Unforgivable was forgiven.
- An Enemy was loved into His Forever Family.
- And Life has become immeasurably more than extraordinary.
I treasure intimacy with the Lord above everything else. And I seek to help my clients taste and savor that intimacy for themselves — in business and in Life.
Exceptional Results with Spiritual Legacy.
How does that sound to you?
Some highlights about my professional background…
2019 Official Member
Forbes Coaches Council
- Invitation-only community for leading business and career coaches. Quoting Scott Gerber, founder of Forbes Councils, in his official press release:
- “We are honored to welcome Diana Furr into the community. Our mission with Forbes Councils is to bring together proven leaders from every industry, creating a curated, social capital-driven network that helps every member grow professionally and make an even greater impact on the business world.
- Diana was vetted and selected by a review committee based on the depth and diversity of her experience. Criteria for acceptance include a track record of successfully implementing business growth metrics, as well as personal and professional achievements and honors.”
Founder & CEO
Samaritan’s Touch Care Center
- Sophisticated Christian not-for-profit medical facility serving uninsured working poor in rural, impoverished central Florida county. High-quality, comprehensive primary and specialized medical care. No charge to patients.
- $525,000 annual budget. Full-time clinical and administrative staff + 175 volunteer physicians and other health care providers.
- $10+ million in donated medical care + 22,000 patient visits first 3.5 years, not including comprehensive cancer care donated by Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, 83 miles away) to scores of needy patients.
- Saved local hospitals $14.5 million in avoided ER costs. Statewide distinction — Florida Academy of Family Physicians. Center of Office Practice Excellence. Diabetes Master Clinicians.
- Hundreds of patients professed first-time faith in Jesus as their Savior!
The C12 Group
- First female Chairman nationally for The C12 Group – the largest and fastest-growing Peer Advisory Group experience in the U.S. for Christian business Owner/CEOs.
- Launched and chaired executive roundtable of business owners in Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC. Executive Coach to these owners, seeking exceptional business results and Kingdom impact through Christian entrepreneurship and marketplace ministry to employees, customers, vendors and communities.
- As long-time C12 member in Florida prior to Chairmanship, honored as Member of The Year three times by peer Owner/CEOs.
McCormick & Company
- P&L responsibility for business lines totaling $85 million in sales.
- Launched / led new line of business, Chicken Sauce Blends. $15 million first 18 months. 20-year market presence.
- Affectionately nicknamed “The Chicken Lady” for creatively engaging and effectively mobilizing companywide support (all levels, functions, regions) leading to remarkable business line success.
- Inspired production line workers to personally “adopt” this new product line, driving $200,000+ to bottom line through increased production efficiency and decreased waste.
- Awarded C.P. McCormick Gold Award for new product development and launch success.
- Served on McCormick’s Multiple Management Board.
Director of Personnel
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Within 2 years of start as entry-level Training Specialist, hand-picked by company President to become one of the first female Directors.
- Charged with turning around failing HR department for 3,100-employee company. Though responsible for all company employment, hiring, management assesment and executive recruitment, existing team consisted of underperforming and/or burned out individual contributors suffering from low morale and poor credibility.
- Most close to quitting or being fired. Operations managers engaging executive recruiters on their own. Spending millions in unbudgeted funds. Increasing ineffectual hires and preventable turnover.
- Building on proven leadership as Manager of Organization Development, and trust earned with division leaders companywide, coached team members to become high-performing, results-producers respected by internal clients. Many rightfully earned reputation as High Potentials and were later promoted to senior company positions.
- Executive recruitment recentralized in Personnel, saving millions of dollars and producing higher-quality, more enduring executive hires.
- Other achievements: Design/implementation of… Company’s first comprehensive Management/Supervisory Development Program rolled out to 450 leaders. Companywide Two-Way Communication Program. Extensive interdepartmental and interdivisional team building to strengthen business results.
Helping you maximize and leverage your business and Kingdom impact.
Christian Owner/CEO Masterminds
Private Executive Coaching.
Champions of Destiny
… run in such a way as to win the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24